Author Topic: Canada355.ca 2015 Calendar - Complete Preview  (Read 6116 times)

Offline Nomad

• Colorado Driver
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
Re: Canada355.ca 2015 Calendar - Complete Preview
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 01:57:28 PM »
^Same! It looks awesome!
:canflag:
Rob                           
"I spend most of my money on my truck. The rest I just waste."    

2005 Colorado, Crew Cab, Z71, 3.5L
Details in build log: http://www.canada355.ca/index.php?topic=7146.0

Offline Muddhound

• Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2015, 02:09:54 PM »
Just arrived.  Thanks Dan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Not sufferring insanity. Enjoying every minute.
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2015, 08:56:43 PM »
Yahoo !
Guess what Canada Post finally managed to drop off today.
Unbelievable that I can get things from China through customs and all faster than a simple flat pack can come from Ontario.
Looks better in person.
But the holiday season is over and I can't go show it off to my relatives now.
I will have to console myself with a site award for getting in my second calendar.
Not too shabby.
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.

Offline Muddhound

• Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
Yahoo !
Guess what Canada Post finally managed to drop off today.
Unbelievable that I can get things from China through customs and all faster than a simple flat pack can come from Ontario.
Looks better in person.
But the holiday season is over and I can't go show it off to my relatives now.
I will have to console myself with a site award for getting in my second calendar.
Not too shabby.

Is that Gas town your in for your picture?  The wife and I were out there in November. She was disappointed to see the Steamclock was gone for repairs as she really wanted to see it.  Some locals told us that its not a true steam clock and its just a fancy ventline for the underground works.

Offline parts_guy

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Winning Truck of The Month. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2015, 11:09:17 AM »
Still waiting for my calendar.   No wonder Canada Post Corporation is such a mess!  I have shipped parcels (and received parcels) using them and they only take a few days to go cross Canada.  I have had cards from Florida in 2 days.  My calendar from 180 miles away?  Still waiting.  Lets see how many weeks it takes.
parts_guy

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Not sufferring insanity. Enjoying every minute.
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
Yup ! Too bad the edit cut the clock out of the background.
Maybe I shall post the original here...
The picture comes from a series of snaps I took of my truck in front of various noteable places here. Some are internationally known and some are just for us locals.
One of the few things I found to do when required to use my own vehicle for working.
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.