Author Topic: Towing Specifications  (Read 445 times)

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Towing Specifications
« on: December 14, 2013, 12:52:00 AM »
Howdy.

I found a bunch of towing specs on the nation, as posted by rune. I decided to spend an hour or so in Excel, and made some fancy charts to display the same info.

Here ya go.

*Measurement in litres (US litre), (L). ~Measurement in pounds, (lbs.)

*Measurement in litres (US litre), (L). ~Measurement in pounds, (lbs.)
#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."

Offline Zeuce

• Canada355.ca God
  • Tech Staff, -PG Off-Road Crew-
  • Winning Truck of the Year For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2014. Finished in 3rd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winner of the Annual Dirtiest Truck Competition For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2013. Achieve 10000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Becoming a Canada355.ca President. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2012. For winning an award at WCSM 2012. Achieve 5000 posts. Achieve 2500 posts. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2010. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2011. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of The Month. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. How-To's & Donations. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Becoming a Canada355.ca Technical Staff Member. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Achieve 1000 posts.
    • Awards
Re: Towing Specifications
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »
awesome thank you! :thumbsup:
Like my Signature banner? Larger custom sig banners included with every Gold and Silver membership

Visit our 355 family below the 49th parallel www.355nation.net   Lifted Club Member #1
3" BL 4" skyjacker sitting on 33X12.50R18's

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Re: Towing Specifications
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2017, 09:27:05 PM »
Wanted to check these charts after I noticed some of my photobucket images disappeared. I can figure something out to revive these somehow if there's interest.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Tapatalk

#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."