Author Topic: Canada355.ca 2014 Calendars  (Read 7330 times)

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Not sufferring insanity. Enjoying every minute.
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
Re: Canada355.ca 2014 Calendars
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2014, 11:26:45 PM »
Well I write on calendars...but not these ones.
I mean, there are the type that you scawl notes and/or reminders on ;
the type you have important notices and/or special dates on ;
and then there are the ones that you have for their good looks.
I think that the creative talent(s) involved in this year's product clearly defines the Canada355 Calendar to be of the last classification.

BTW: the chain "Michaels" and most craft type stored will sell all colour of pens including white.
And Princess Auto sells paint style markers that are used for glass & everything so they could work too.
BUT I have a white (& a silver, & another colour one) pen I could use if I wanted.
So don't be even slightly uncomfortable with a black calendar.
I like the extra attention it gets !
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2014, 06:06:02 AM »
A white-out corrective ink pen from the dollar store would work too, if you're cheap like me

I'm not where I usually am right now- So leave a message!

#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."

Offline Jeff.d

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • Nothin better than drilling a good hole
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. or winning an award at SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of The Month. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2014, 07:14:12 AM »
Ya dan, don't be spending your money to send out pens! If anyone wants to write on theirs, a quick stop at a staples with do the trick!

Ps a silver sharpy would probably be the best bet
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 4x4 Z71
Mods:4" Skyjacker, SOA Rear axle, 285/70/17 Cooper AT/3, 17" silverado aluminum rims, 1.5" wheel spacers, 14" LED bar behind the grille, Custom aluminum skid plates, Custom rock sliders, Custom front recovery bar with hitch

#800800forTOTY
Taker easy, if she's easy taker twice!

Offline V-DUB

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • Ex-Canada355.ca President
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of the Year Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winner of the Annual Cleanest Truck Competition For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Becoming a Canada355.ca President. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. For winning an award at SECSM 2012. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2011. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of The Month. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Achieve 1000 posts.
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2014, 08:31:07 AM »
Ok good to hear

Canada355.ca Admin - www.canada355.ca
White GMC Canyon Reg-Cab., Leather H3 Seats, 22" KMC Stitch w/ 245/30R22,  BellTech 2" Balljoints, SS 2nd Generation Front Bumper, SS RollPan, SS Mirrors, Shave Tailgate, Dual Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N Intake, Matched Door Handles, RE 7 and SS 6 Bags, Custon 5-Link System

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2014, 09:45:07 PM »
Or go for "stealth writing" and use a black pen. Then you will only see it if you have the lighting juuuuuussst right.
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.

Offline bman11

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. How-To's & Donations. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2014, 11:12:13 PM »
Im with shorty, i write on my calendar all the time.  My wife has a hectic schedule and my work jumps from days to nights + all the kids activities cant keep it straight.

I wouldn't worry about getting pens though Dan, its not that big of a deal lol.  And i mean it does look fking awsome!  and the silver sharpie I have goes with it very well.

Offline V-DUB

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • Ex-Canada355.ca President
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of the Year Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winner of the Annual Cleanest Truck Competition For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Becoming a Canada355.ca President. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. For winning an award at SECSM 2012. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2011. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of The Month. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Achieve 1000 posts.
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
Bump!! Only 11 Copies left make sure to get your today!

Canada355.ca Admin - www.canada355.ca
White GMC Canyon Reg-Cab., Leather H3 Seats, 22" KMC Stitch w/ 245/30R22,  BellTech 2" Balljoints, SS 2nd Generation Front Bumper, SS RollPan, SS Mirrors, Shave Tailgate, Dual Magnaflow Exhaust, K&N Intake, Matched Door Handles, RE 7 and SS 6 Bags, Custon 5-Link System

Offline bass_junky

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Achieve 1000 posts. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership.
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2014, 10:01:45 PM »
Sorry Guys....Won't be doing a black edition again like this.

That's too bad. I like it in the black.

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Awards
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2014, 04:21:53 AM »
Black causes the pictures to stand out more !
And this isn't the only black calendar around either.
It isn't so different that you seriously notice it isn't white buuuut it does come across as pretty unique.
I think it was well done and a wise choice.
but don't think that I won't continue to comment about it...I like to have harmless fun.(stirring things up a bit to get discussions/thinking started can be very worthwhile in the long run.)

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2014, 12:06:43 PM »
Sorry Guys....Won't be doing a black edition again like this.

That's too bad. I like it in the black.
Me too, but when I was running around the house today trying to find a white marker of some sorts to mark down the date of SECSM, it because kinda a pain in the you-know-what.
#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."