Author Topic: 5 CYL Turbo Kit  (Read 4412 times)

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Re: 5 CYL Turbo Kit
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
hey if you feel like throwing one of these in a 4 banger you know for some giggles ill lend you my truck!
Sounds like an idea!
#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."

Offline Jesse Ray

• For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2015. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2009 For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2010. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »
Any updates for the turbo?

Jesse Ray
07 ext cab, 3.7L, Z71 4wd Lifted!
December 2011 TOTM winner

Offline josh@ottp

• For becoming a Canada355.ca Vendor or Site Sponsor.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
Nope. This truck has been gone for a few weeks now. We might be doing another one next month though. If anyone wants to order a kit, it can be ready in about 1-2 weeks.

Offline Fitzter355

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Achieve 1000 posts. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Winning Truck of The Month.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:11 PM »
Did you ever get this kit on the dyno?

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Not sufferring insanity. Enjoying every minute.
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2014, 11:51:09 PM »
Kind of disappointing how this thread just disappeared with no updates or other info. So much potential left to fade away...
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.

Offline Fitzter355

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Achieve 1000 posts. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Winning Truck of The Month.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »
PM sent.

Offline Pruples

• Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2016, 05:31:11 PM »
Did you ever get this kit on the dyno?
If anyone's still interested, I might be able to get numbers to ballpark the power you'd get with this kit. I acquired the motor and most of the kit from the 'blue sand truck' (they switched to an air-to-water intercooler after OTTP worked on it, looks like) that he posted about in August, 2013. I'm planning on hitting up a dyno when I get it in the truck. I've attached photos that I was given when I bought it and one of just the motor (seems I forgot to take a pic of the boxes of intercooler/hoses/pcm/etc) from when I got it back to Chicago.
Project Fireball

Offline Fitzter355

• Canada355.ca Recruit
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2016, 06:31:34 PM »
Mines been on the dyno a couple times.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk