Author Topic: Local Random Chat (East)  (Read 4393 times)

Offline marcello

• Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
Re: Local Random Chat (East)
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »
Ok sounds good.  I will keep an eye on this thread tomorrow....

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Akrapovic

• Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
Already in Moncton lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
"you're never a failure as long as you try to get up" Evil knievel
Lifted truck club #17

Offline marcello

• Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2013, 02:21:44 PM »
Right on.  Will meet you guys around 1:00 tomorrow.

Offline NVR2LOW

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • NVR2LOW & THE 2 LOW CREW (WIFE, SON & DAUGHTER)
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. Finished in 3rd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Achieve 1000 posts. Winning Truck of The Month. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
So far looks like a go. Son is doing very well. We should all send pm's to each other for contact info. I will likely be leaving no later than 9 am.

Looks like I will be going solo as well wife & kids plan to stay home. Any chance you guys want to meet say Amherst? Gives us all a little drive. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:55:38 PM by NVR2LOW »

Canada355.ca Admin, Moderator & East Coast Manager
2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT ZQ8, 2" Belltech Drop Ball Joints & 2" Blocks, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Bed Cover, Bedrug

Offline marcello

• Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2013, 04:59:40 PM »
I dont mind going to amherst.....  Just name the place and i will be there...

Offline NVR2LOW

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. Finished in 3rd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Achieve 1000 posts. Winning Truck of The Month. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355.
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2014, 08:07:15 PM »
So who is going to be going to the upcoming car show Radical Speed Sport @ Moncton? http://speedsporteast.com/

I plan on taking a run up there likely on the Saturday with a few friends.

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT ZQ8, 2" Belltech Drop Ball Joints & 2" Blocks, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Bed Cover, Bedrug

Offline marcello

• Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 07:04:25 AM »
I usually go check that out every year.  Let me know once it gets close what day you are coming down, might be able to do a little meet!! 

Offline Akrapovic

• Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2014, 09:13:49 PM »
It's a little short notice but we were thinking of breaking the trail down here on saterday. If any east siders are up for a trip you are welcome. I went for a walk on Sunday... Since I couldn't make it to the trail with the truck due to getting stuck a little soon and  there's plenty of snow. Rain will make it go down a bit so it will be passable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifted truck club #17

Offline marcello

• Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »
Damn it....  I would have loved to go meet you guys but unfortunately, I have a family obligation that I CANNOT get out of.  Take lots of pics and let me know how it went!! 

Offline Akrapovic

• Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2014, 11:15:09 AM »
It's snowing here, calling for 10 to 15 cm. should be interesting.

Lifted truck club #17

Offline NVR2LOW

• Canada355.ca Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2014, 06:16:04 PM »
Have fun snow wheeling. Don't forget the pictures & friends with winch(s).

Offline Akrapovic

• Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2014, 08:03:36 PM »

Wanna come Sunday hit this trail marcello?

Lifted truck club #17

Offline marcello

• Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2014, 08:16:23 AM »
ahh man, that is tempting.  I will see what i can do....  Wish it wasn't 2 hours away.  Although, it is a long weekend.  What time do you guys usually leave in the morning?? 

Offline Akrapovic

• Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2014, 11:16:21 AM »
1h Sunday, bbq and beer after :P

Lifted truck club #17

Offline HEYElliott

• Ontario Member(s)
  • Never give up, never surrender
  • Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. How-To's & Donations. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Winning Truck of The Month. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. or winning an award at SECSM 2014.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2016, 11:46:03 PM »
Im planning an east coast trip; leaving Toronto May 8th and returning home May 18th. I wouldnt mind meeting up with some members from the Maritimes for a short meet or crashing in your driveway ;) If anyone wants to show me around it would be most appreciated. Ive never been out your way.