Author Topic: ***Canada355.ca 2016 Calender Picture Submission - Deadline November 1, 2015***  (Read 7373 times)

Offline slade

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • Jack of all trades, master of none.
  • Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. Achieve 2500 posts. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Winning Truck of The Month. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2011. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership.
    • Awards
Ill leave it open for a bit yet, going to do a different way of ordering this year so we can leave it open for a bit.
-=Jerremy=-

Offline rkj__

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 5 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Winning Truck of The Month. How-To's & Donations. Achieve 1000 posts. Finished in 1st place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. For winning an award at SECSM 2012.
    • Awards
I'd like to encourage people to read the rules, and revise their entries.

It looks like the most commonly broken one is this:

"Pictures must include the whole truck. The truck must be in the entire frame and not cut off."
2008 GMC Canyon, 3.7 I5, Off Road 4x4, Inferno Orange
Skyjacker Lift, CST Shackle, Skyjacker Hydro Shocks

Offline HEYElliott

• Ontario Member(s)
  • Never give up, never surrender
  • Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. How-To's & Donations. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Winning Truck of The Month. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. or winning an award at SECSM 2014.
    • Awards
And the editing. Just a little colour correction is ok but serious contrast will stick out like a check engine light if every other photo is unedited

Offline 800800

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • I'm a "Special" Edition!
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Achieve 2500 posts. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Ill leave it open for a bit yet, going to do a different way of ordering this year so we can leave it open for a bit.
When's the pre-order? Lol I got the CC locked and loaded

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Tapatalk

#800800forTOTY
"Steadfast soldiers with the hands of gods, with numbers to succeed- they will persist until all that is left is a perfect sphere.
Never a break in the chain, never folly a conviction; may the ashes of our enemies seal this barren landscape."

Offline parts_guy

• Canada355.ca Recruit
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Winning Truck of The Month. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014.
    • Awards
Edited my post (again).  Just set the calendar already, this is getting hard to choose what to submit!
parts_guy

Offline ShortyInCanada

• Not sufferring insanity. Enjoying every minute.
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
Hey there all !
I was going to post here that any pictures on the site from me are available to be used. I can submit better versions of all if asked.
I'm just very busy lately since the wife's mother passed away and I'm executor of the will/estate. Damn there are so many things to do with EVERY place requiring me in person with my ID, the death cert. and the Will before anything can be done. All of them require an "appointment" too that inevitably MUST be on a work day. Like I can afford to miss a day's pay for each of 17 places. (And NO ! They can't manage to schedule it so I can do more than one a day !) It is going to take untill December just to get all the accounts arrested and consolidated before I can probate the Will, which in turn takes 3 to 18 weeks to be legally determined before the Government will accept her death as official. Ugh !

So I would love to get in the calender for the 3rd year because I won't buy it without BUT I can't be digging through all my pics and reworking them for submission this time.
Installed interior overhead console, lined ceiling for temperature control, switchplate in front bolster, sprayed on rock chip guard, custom fab & install trailer electrical connectors, custom fab & mount behind the grill lights, blacked out chrome on front end, change to a blue bow-tie, blue accents in door panels, custom racks for work mounts, removed some of the superfluous plastic pieces from the exterior, the little blue bow-ties on the wheel covers and spray coated the bed/box with rock guard.

Offline boddah

• Colorado Driver
  • Canada355.ca Recruit
  • LIFTED MEMBER XIII
  • Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain Achieve 1000 posts. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. For winning an award at SECSM 2013. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Winning Truck of the Year Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca.
    • Awards

Offline Purefection

• Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having 300,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Winning Truck of The Month.
    • Awards
Have the pictures been decided yet?

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Offline slade

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. Achieve 2500 posts. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Winning Truck of The Month. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2011. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership.
    • Awards
Will be aiming to do it this weekend most of the new house is setup just gotta hook the computron up.
-=Jerremy=-

Offline Jeff.d

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • Nothin better than drilling a good hole
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. or winning an award at SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of The Month. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Achieve 1000 posts. How-To's & Donations.
    • Awards
The one decent picture I took all year
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 4x4 Z71
Mods:4" Skyjacker, SOA Rear axle, 285/70/17 Cooper AT/3, 17" silverado aluminum rims, 1.5" wheel spacers, 14" LED bar behind the grille, Custom aluminum skid plates, Custom rock sliders, Custom front recovery bar with hitch

#800800forTOTY
Taker easy, if she's easy taker twice!

Offline slade

• Canada355.ca Veteran
    • Awards
And were closed.

-=Jerremy=-