Forum > Site News & Annoucements

Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar - PREVIEW

(1/2) > >>

AJ1794:
It's finally here! The 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar. First off, thank you to all the members for your submissions and congratulations to all the members who have their trucks featured in this years calendar. The photos were selected by contributing members based on these guidelines:

1. Image Quality/ Resolution - The image needed to be high resolution (being full page this year, resolution was a must for quality printing).
2. Image Layout - That the truck was in an interesting position.
3. Image Background - That the picture included an interesting background.

If you are unfortunate enough that you didn't make this years 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar, make sure to go out and take some photos following the guidelines above to be able to make the cut next year!

Didn't have a chance to submit your photos? Keep an eye out for the submission thread around August next year!

*NOTE* .. some license plates are not blurred out in the preview pictures and it has been fixed.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

ORDERING / PRICING

You may click HERE to place your order for the 11" x 14" full page 2018 Canada355.ca calendar!  :thumbsup:

mgbro:
 ;D ;D glad to be in there.  Also glad my favorite submission was picked

Lookin good, I'll PM you soon about orders *edit, not you, Garrett*

parts_guy:
Great job on the calendar guys. I will order one soon.

Clutch:
Put me in for two.

classic69:
I would like to thank AJ for his photoshop skills doing the editing for the full page 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar! As mentioned, a pre-order thread has been started, just so I can get an idea of how many calendars to order. I'll be paying for these upfront and shipping them out to everyone.

The printing company told me it will take approximately 5-7 business days from the time we approve of the proofs and place the order. The size of the full page 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar will be 11" x 14", exactly the same as last year, since the cost isn't much different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version