Author Topic: ***Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar Picture Submission - Deadline November 1, 2017***  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Fhmrado07

• Awards
Thanks for posting those. Tried pictures again and it still gives me an error but will let me post like this. Might be cause I'm doing it from my phone. Really need to save money for a computer but so many other hobbies get in the way lol. Thanks again!

Online classic69

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • 2015 Truck of the Year! :)
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For winning an award at WCSM 2016 For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of the Year Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2015. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Finished in 1st place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2014. For winning an award at WCSM 2014. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2013. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Winning Truck of The Month. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Do we just submit the photos here? Am I too late?

You may post a maximum of (4) of your best truck photos in this thread before midnight on October 31st, 2017 to possibly be included in the Canada355.ca 2018 calendar, please keep in mind the rules and information that's mentioned on the first page of this thread.  This will be a full page calendar, so we do have a limit on the minimum resolution of the images submitted, otherwise they will turn out blurry when printed, but anything taken with a digital camera - 2500 pixels or larger is preferred.

To speed up the process this year and give AJ more time to do his editing work, the staff will pick the best one's submitted by each member to use in the calendar.  In previous year's we held a poll to give member's the opportunity to vote and pick their favorites, but it took up quite a bit of time which could be much better spent on the editing/layout work.  We would like to try and get these printed by the beginning of December to beat the holiday rush and get them shipped out just in time for Christmas.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:55:59 PM by classic69 »
View my new truck build log here --> Classic69's 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71

View my old truck build log here --> Classic69's 2008 "GFX" Chevy Colorado Z71

View my corvette build log here --> 1972 Corvette Stingray LT1

View my bike build log here --> 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300

Offline Dirty Dave

• Winning Truck of The Month. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For winning an award at WCSM 2016
    • Awards
My submissions
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 03:08:10 PM by Dirty Dave »
2012 Canyon SLE ext cab 2wd, 2.9l I4

Offline Shift.91

• Awards
Here's my calendar submissions.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 10:40:54 AM by classic69 »
Graham
Owner of High Torque Automotive

-2009 Colorado LT Service Truck!

Online classic69

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • 2015 Truck of the Year! :)
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For winning an award at WCSM 2016 For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of the Year Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2015. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Finished in 1st place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2014. For winning an award at WCSM 2014. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2013. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Winning Truck of The Month. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Here's a couple more from Shift.91
View my new truck build log here --> Classic69's 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71

View my old truck build log here --> Classic69's 2008 "GFX" Chevy Colorado Z71

View my corvette build log here --> 1972 Corvette Stingray LT1

View my bike build log here --> 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300