Author Topic: Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar  (Read 176 times)

Offline classic69

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • 2015 Truck of the Year! :)
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For winning an award at WCSM 2016 For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of the Year Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2015. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Finished in 1st place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2014. For winning an award at WCSM 2014. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2013. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Winning Truck of The Month. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar
« on: November 27, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »
I am starting to accept pre-orders for the 2018 Canada355.ca calendars, just so that I have an idea of how many to order from the printing company.  I would like to place the order in the next couple of weeks, since it will take approximately 5-7 business days to receive them from the printing company.  Also, I will be shipping these out via Canada Post and trying my best to beat the holiday rush.  I would like to congratulate everyone featured, as well as, thank everyone for their contributions in making this years calendar a success! None of this would have been possible without you, all of our Canada355.ca members!

These will NOT be sold through the online Canada355.ca store.  I ask that you PM me your order, please make sure to include your full name, complete shipping address, also indicate method of payment.  I accept Paypal & email transfer, please send your payment to <gkolmatycki@hotmail.com> but the purchaser is responsible for all fees related to method of payment.  So if you choose to Paypal me, please send it as a gift. As for any local members, I accept cash if you want to pickup your calendar(s) from me.

You may click HERE for a complete preview of this year's full page 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar!

$12 for each 11" x 14" full page 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar
$10 shipping via Canada Post + $4 for the large bubble wrap envelope
These prices are in Canadian Dollars - just so you know Fhmrado07!

NOTE: The 2018 Canada355.ca member calendars will be packaged in a large sealed bubble wrap envelope (best way to ship them, so they don't get damaged) and I got the lowest shipping rate possible via Canada Post with delivery in a couple of days across Canada.

Member Name
classic69
Clutch
Fhmrado07
parts_guy
V8BearMobile
MountainMan
Shift.91
mgbro
Dirty Dave
AJ1794
sparkysz71
--------------
Total

Quantity
----------

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:21:56 PM by classic69 »
View my new truck build log here --> Classic69's 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71

View my old truck build log here --> Classic69's 2008 "GFX" Chevy Colorado Z71

View my corvette build log here --> 1972 Corvette Stingray LT1

View my bike build log here --> 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300

Offline classic69

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2016 For winning an award at WCSM 2016 For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Canada355.ca Super Meet. Winning Truck of the Year Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2015. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar twice. Finished in 1st place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2014. For winning an award at WCSM 2014. Finished in 2nd place at the end of the Picture Challenge Game. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Achieve 2500 posts. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. For participation and being in attendance for WCSM 2013. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Winning Truck of The Month. Has/Had public service job; Police, Firefighters (volunteer), EMT, TSA, etc.
    • Awards
Re: Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:28:12 AM »
I would like to place the order in about 2 weeks since it will take approximately 5-7 business days to get them back from the printing company. I ask that everybody please get their orders in by Friday, December 8th at the very latest, so that way we can hopefully get the calendars the following week. If all goes well the calendars should be ready and shipped out the week before Christmas just in time for the holidays. I will be shipping these in a large bubble wrap envelope via Canada Post and just FYI the final cost(s) have already been updated, it's going to be the exact same as last year. So please just scroll up to my first post in this thread for more details regarding payment.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:04:26 AM by classic69 »

Offline classic69

• Canada355.ca Elite
    • Awards
Re: Canada355.ca 2018 Calendar
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:20:06 AM »
I placed the order this morning with Budget Printing, so if all goes well, I should be able to pick them up by Thursday or Friday next week. I will package any being shipped out hopefully by next weekend and I will try my best to get these out to everybody just in time for the holidays. I would also like to thank everyone again for their contributions in making this years 2018 Canada355.ca member calendar a great success! None of this would have been possible without you, all of our Canada355.ca members!