Author Topic: Canada355 Decals and MORE  (Read 170 times)

Offline Xtreme4U2NV

• Canada355.ca Elite
  • The Godfather of Canada355
  • Becoming a Canada355.ca President. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Contributing Exclusive Membership. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. For winning an award at SECSM 2013. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Achieve 5000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. For those that have wrecked their 355 and rebuilt it or purchased an 355. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. How-To's & Donations. Achieve 2500 posts. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Achieve 1000 posts.
    • Awards
Canada355 Decals and MORE
« on: October 01, 2017, 07:05:04 PM »
Hey there folks,

I'd like to make the Canada355 community some decals.  Ones pertaining to the site, and custom ones for yourself.  The fund's from decals purchased that are site-specific will go back into the site and keeping it around.  A portion of personal decals sales will make it to the site's bank with the remainder kept to help recoup material/supply costs (vinyl, cutting knives for the machine, cutting mats for the machine, etc).

Attached are some examples of what I'd like to offer and such.

I'm aiming to sell the average decal for around $3-$5.  Average being around 1.5-2" by 8".  With deals with multiple decals in a purchase.  Maybe something like "buy 4, get one free of the same size".  Cost will also depend on the detail of the decal.  Exceedingly detailed decals are by far way harder to cut, so I've learned.  And some don't work out at all unless you cut them poster size.  So please be aware that you may choose a decal and I'd have to let you know it's not quite doable on my tiny cutting maching.  Shipping will always be $3 to cover the envelope and postage.

The machine I have can do 12"x12" max size decals.  There is an option to go 12" x 15', but I haven't learned/figured that out yet.

I do have quite the array of colours as well.  So we can discuss the colours you are looking for when placing an order.

So if you have a decal in mind that you would like cut, please feel free to send me a message here or on facebook and I'll see what I can do for you.
Co-Founder, original President, and OG
No better friend, no worse enemy!

2016 GMC Sierra Kodiak Edition, K&N Intake, new truck, plans galore
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab, LED interior lights, LED reverse lights, LED 3rd brake light, 8000K Low Beams HID's, 6000K High Beam HID's, Cowl Hood
2006 Chevy Colorado Xtreme Extended Cab, LED interior lights, LED reverse lights, LED 3rd brake light, 8000K Low Beams HID's, 6000K High Beam HID's, FRAM Air Boost 2 intake, more stereo than I know what to do with, Belltech 2/3 drop, Roll Pan, colour matched all around, MBRP Sponsored, so much more

Offline slade

• Canada355.ca Veteran
  • Jack of all trades, master of none.
  • Awarded for having 200,000+ kilometers on their truck. Awarded for having been apart of the site for 5+ years, and still active. Has owned 2 or more 355 or has owned theirs for 6+ years. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 4 times Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar 3 times For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2014. Winning Truck of The Month for the Third Time. For becoming a Canada355.ca Administrator. Achieve 2500 posts. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2013. Winning Truck of The Month for the Second Time. Awarded to a member for helping another individual with no personal gain How-To's & Donations. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2012. Has had their 355 in a magazine, on a retailer's website, or promoted Canada355. Achieve 1000 posts. Awarded for having 100,000+ kilometers on their truck. Winning Truck of The Month. For becoming a Canada355.ca Moderator. For organizing/hosting a Meet/Event for Canada355.ca. Awarded to a member who has been on the pages of a Canada355.ca calendar. For participation and being in attendance for SECSM 2011. For purchasing a Canada355.ca Premium (One Year) membership.
    • Awards
Re: Canada355 Decals and MORE
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »
I have the site decals still from Dan as well to add  , they are the ones that look more graphic then a cutout.

-=Jerremy=-